Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
hey other white radicals/anarchists/leftists/whatever,
when talking about police violence and brutality, we need to continuously highlight that this is very much an issue of anti-black racism.
like, don’t try to generalize this.
it is definitely about race.
I’m not a misandrist, but I think the government should enact a ban preventing all cishet white men from buying firearms. They’re obviously too riddled with innate violent impulses to use them responsibly.
privileged folks are literally so used to never being called out on their bullshit that when they finally are, they think it’s harassment
If you think all Black people’s blogs are “social justice” blogs, you’re racist.
I read some newspaper article recently that pretty much summed up Tumblr and the responses to it this way—privileged people who come here are shocked to see marginalized people talking about their experiences, so they think everyone’s just obsessed with social justice, rather than talking about their own lives.
Stop masking white folks fuckery by saying its human nature
stop romanticizing the idea of becoming so dependent on another human being that you cannot function adequately without their presence goodbye
The other reproductive rights:
- The right to not be sterilized against your knowledge
- The right to not be sterilized against your will
- The right to not be coerced into sterilizing yourself in order to gain citizenship, relief from imprisonment, change a gender marker, etc.
- The right to determine how you will give birth
- Placeholder for rights regarding adoption which I don’t have the ability or energy to articulate right now
- The right to not be forced/coerced/tricked into selling your child? How about that one?
Page 1 of 7